According to medical experts and nutritionists, there is an optimum weight condition, which is in proportion to your height. When the fat content of your body exceeds the normal values, it tends to make you overweight. This condition occurs when you consume more food without working out or burning energy, present in your body. Today, obesity has become nothing less than an epidemic as it has affected millions of people throughout the globe. Overweight leads to other noticeable problems in the body. However, you can shed your extra kilos with the help of home remedies.
1. Green tea is a powerful antioxidant that burns the stubborn and rigid fats, if consumed regularly. To have the real benefits from it, drink it without sugar.
2. Honey and lemon together work wonders for controlling the body weight. Take a glass of lukewarm water. Add a tsp of honey, 3 tbsp of lemon juice and a pinch of black pepper to it. Mix it well and drink it on an empty stomach, every morning. It acts as a natural weight loss drink.
3. Parsley is an excellent feed for your kidneys as it detoxifies them while keeping them healthy. It is also superb for your stomach as well it soothes and gives your stomach a fuller feeling. So, it is an excellent method to cut down on calories and burn fat in your body.
4. If you are on dieting, peach is an ideal fruit to take. One peach comprises of 68 calories and no fat. Eat a large peach on the daily basis to lose weight.
5. Eat lots and lots of cabbage as it contains tartaric acid that prevents sugar and carbs from getting converted into fats. Eating a bowl plentiful of cabbage will help you to burn fats from the stubborn areas, like bellies and thighs.
6. Cranberries are an excellent source of vitamin C and great antioxidants that not only helps to prevent the formation of free radicals, but also keep a check on your weight. Consume cranberry juice on a regular basis for miraculous results.
7. Last but not least, Use those legs! So instead of taking the lift to your office use the stairs and hey It doesn’t have to be everyday of the week – Treat yourself to the lift on Fridays!